Wednesday, September 24, 2008

henderson and monotony

Recently, I've noticed to things:
The monotony of school days, almost to the point where one week feels like less than a few days. I don't know if band is helping this or what, it confuses me. Last year wasn't like this. In some ways I'm fine with this repetitiveness because it means the weekend feels like it comes faster. While on the weekends I relax and chill, unless there's a band comp, which makes the weekend feel so much longer. But I don't like the monotony because that means it feels like I have less time to hang with my friends and just be a 10th grader.

I've also noticed the beauty and smalltownish parts of Henderson, and honestly it's convincing me that Henderson would be a good place to stay. While walking to the library tonight I realized how simple and how laidback Henderson is. Really the big things that happen in Henderson, in retrospect aren't that big. Drug busts, rape, brawls, wrecks happen everywhere EVERYDAY. The government just takes as big events and I can understand that. So here's my plan:
  1. Go get a degree, at Murray/uConn in either Music or CompTech
  2. Find a degree as a Concert Band Director/Webmaster
  3. Work my BUTT off
  4. Retire early and rich
  5. ???????
  6. PROFIT
:D
My weeks gone by fast but it's been good.
Elliots wedding this weekend.




1 comment:

Kat said...

yes, see I am going to become a pharmacist and I will probably go to uk for that
THEN i come back to henderson and work at walgreens or wally world and make grande mulah :P


btw, I tagged you over at my blog, check it out davis aaron :D

loves you!